Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®
Sunday, February 24, 2019
Race Start: Epcot Center Drive
Race Finish: Epcot Parking Lot
Official Race Start: 5:30 a.m.
- All participants must attend the Expo on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday (February 21-23) with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib.
- FOR DRIVERS: On race day, all participants and spectators who drive must park at Epcot by 4:00 AM.
- FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Runners and Guests staying at Disney’s Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort & Villas or Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa MUST TAKE the monorail to get to the start of the race.
- There will be one Food Stop on the course located at Mile 8.3 with Sport Beans® Energizing Jelly Beans®.
- Participants must complete the race within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. The pacing requirement is inclusive of taking photos with characters, restroom breaks and food/water stops.
- The Awards Ceremony for the top 3 participants in the male, female and push-rim wheelchair overall divisions will take place at 8:30 a.m. at the stage in the Family Reunion area in the Epcot parking lot on Sunday, February 24. Those awarded on site will be contacted upon completing the race.