Walt Disney World Half Marathon presented by Cigna
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Race Start/Finish: Epcot® Parking Lot
Official Race Start: 5:30 a.m.
- All Participants must attend the Expo in the days prior to their race with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib
- FOR DRIVERS: All runners and spectators must park at Epcot.
FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Runners and Guests staying at Disney’s Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort & Villas or Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa MUST TAKE the monorail to get to the start of the race.
- Participants must arrive at the Epcot parking lot on Saturday, January 11th, by 4:00 a.m.
- Participants must complete the race within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.
- There will be one Food Stop on the course located at Mile 7.9 with Sport Beans® Energizing Jelly Beans®.
- The Awards Ceremony for the top 3 male, female, and push-rim wheelchair participants will take place at 8:30 a.m. at the stage in the Family Reunion area in the Epcot parking lot on Saturday, January 11th. Those awarded on site will be contacted upon completing the race.