Walt Disney World Marathon
Sunday, January 12, 2020
Race Start/Finish: Epcot® Parking Lot
Official Race Start: 5:00 a.m.
- Just a friendly reminder that participants for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon should arrive at Epcot by 3:30 a.m. on Sunday, January 12. With the new course running through Epcot’s parking lot, late arrivals could miss the start or experience significant delays getting to their corral.
- All Participants must attend the Expo in the days prior to their race with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib
- FOR DRIVERS: All runners and spectators must park at Epcot.
FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Runners and Guests staying at Disney’s Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort & Villas or Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa MUST TAKE the monorail to get to the start of the race.
- Participants must arrive at the Epcot parking lot on Sunday, January 12th, by 3:30 a.m.
- Participants must complete the race within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.
- There will be five Food Stops on the course located at Mile 11.2 (Sport Beans® Energizing Jelly Beans®), Mile 17.2 (bananas), Mile 18.9(Sport Beans® Energizing Jelly Beans®), Mile 21.4 (bananas), and Mile 23.1 (chocolate).
- The Awards Ceremony for the top 3 male, female, and push-rim wheelchair participants will take place at 9:00 a.m. at the stage in the Family Reunion area in the Epcot parking lot on Sunday, January 12th. Those awarded on site will be contacted upon completing the race.