Disney Fairy Tale Challenge
Saturday, February 26
Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Participants must be registered for the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge in order to be eligible for the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge medal.
- All Participants must attend the Expo on Thursday, February 24th or Friday, February 25th with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib.
- FOR DRIVERS: All runners and spectators must park at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Participants must arrive at Epcot by 4:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 26th and Sunday, February 27th.
- Participants must complete both the 10K and Half Marathon within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.
- Upon race completion*, Participants must visit the Challenge Medals tent within the finish chute in order to receive the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge medal.
*Participants must complete the race within the pacing requirements in order to be eligible for the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge medal.