Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Sunday, February 21, 2020
Race Start: Epcot® Center Drive
Finish: Epcot® Parking Lot
Official Race Start: 5:00 AM
- All Participants must attend the Expo in the days prior to their race with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib
- FOR DRIVERS: All runners and spectators must park at Epcot.
- FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- There will be on Food Stop on the course located at Mile 8.2 with Honey Stinger Energy Chews.
- Participants must enter through the staging area within the Epcot parking lot in order to access the corrals and start the race. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Participants must complete the race within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.
- Participants must arrive at Epcot on Sunday, November 7, by 3:30 a.m.