Disney Fairy Tale Challenge
Saturday, February 22 & Sunday, February 23, 2020
- Participants must be registered for the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge in order to be eligible for the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge medal.
- All Participants must attend the Expo on Thursday, February 20th or Friday, February 21st with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib.
- Participants must have their photo taken at the Race Bib counters, at the Expo, in order to verify participation in the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge.
- FOR DRIVERS: All runners and spectators must park at Epcot.
- FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Participants must arrive at Epcot by 4:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 22nd and Sunday, February 23rd.
- Participants must complete both the 10K and Half Marathon within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.
- Upon race completion*, Participants must visit the Challenge Medals tent within the finish chute in order to receive the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge medal.
*Participants must complete the race within the pacing requirements in order to be eligible for the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge medal.
runDisney Castle to Château Challenge
To be eligible for the runDisney Castle to Chateau Challenge you must complete the Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon AND a half marathon or marathon at Walt Disney World® Resort in the same calendar year. You will receive an additional medal to commemorate your achievement.