Disney Wine & Dine 10K powered by AfterShokz
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Race Start: Magic Kingdom® Parking Lot
Race Finish: Epcot® Parking Lot
Official Race Start: 5:30 a.m.
- All participants must attend the Expo on Thursday, October 31 or Friday, November 1 with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib.
- Participants must arrive at the Magic Kingdom parking lot on Saturday, November 2 by 4:30 a.m.
- FOR DRIVERS: On race day, all participants and spectators who drive must park at Epcot. Transportation will be provided from Epcot to the start line in the Magic Kingdom parking lot.
- FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Participants must enter through the staging area within the Magic Kingdom parking lot in order to access the corrals and start the race. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Participants must complete the race within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.