Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon powered by AfterShokz
Sunday, November 3, 2019
Race Start: Magic Kingdom® Parking Lot
Race Finish: Epcot® Parking Lot
Official Race Start: 5:30 a.m.
- All participants must attend the Expo on Thursday, Friday or Saturday (October 31 – November 2) with a valid photo ID to pick up their Race Bib.
- U.S. participants will receive their Post-Race Party ticket in the mail prior to race weekend. International participants must pick up their Post-Race Party ticket at The Arena Box Office during Expo hours at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Participants will receive their $15 Disney Promo Card via the email used to register for the event.
- If you are a Perfect Wine & Dine Half Marathon Participant, please visit the “Perfects” counter located at race bib pick-up to collect your commemorative item
Race Day Reminders
- FOR DRIVERS: All participants and spectators who drive must park at Epcot. Transportation will be provided from Epcot to the start line in the Magic Kingdom parking lot.
- FOR RESORT GUESTS: Participants and spectators who are staying at Host Resorts are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation.
- Participants must arrive at the Magic Kingdom parking lot on Sunday, November 3 by 4:00 a.m.
- Participants must enter through the staging area within the Magic Kingdom parking lot in order to access the corrals and start the race. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- There will be one Food Stop on the course located at Mile 8.2 with Sport Beans® Energizing Jelly Beans®.
- Participants must complete the race within the 16-minute-per-mile pacing requirement established by runDisney. Pacing requirement are inclusive of taking photos with Characters, restroom breaks, and food/water stops.
- The Awards Ceremony for the top 3 male, female and push-rim wheelchair participants will take place at 8:30 a.m. at the stage in the Family Reunion area in the Epcot parking lot on Sunday, November 3. Those awarded on site will be contacted upon completing the race.
- If you are a Perfect Wine & Dine Half Marathon Participant, please remember to collect your commemorative lanyard at the Challenge tent located in the finish chute after you’ve received your finisher’s medal.