Sunday, November 4, 2018
10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. (Early entry starts at 8:00 p.m.)
Event Location: Epcot®
Celebrate your race at the exclusive Post-Race Party at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! While Half Marathon and Challenge participants already receive access to the Post-Race Party, friends and family are invited to purchase a ticket to join the fun.
- Opportunity to join runners in purchasing indulgent offerings fit for a celebration at Global Marketplaces at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Select Epcot attractions, including Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Soarin’ Around the World and Frozen Ever After
- Disney Entertainment throughout World Showcase featuring*:
- Long-lost Disney friends including Dopey, Remy and Emile, Genie, The Three Caballeros and you’ll find some of your favorite Disney pals dressed to celebrate cultures from around the world!
- A “can’t miss” appearance by the hysterical gang from the Adventurers Club at the Morocco stage
- Post-Race Party tickets will be mailed to domestic Half Marathon and Challenge participants beginning October 15.
- International Half Marathon and Challenge participants can pick up their Post-Race Party tickets at The Arena Box Office during Expo hours.
- Spectators and Guests can purchase their tickets directly using the link above and can pick up their ticket at one of the Will Call locations listed on the site.
- Half Marathon and Challenge participants will receive their $15 Disney Gift Card via the email used to register for the event starting on October 29.
- Ticket and Gift Card Solutions will be available on site at The Arena Box Office during Expo Hours. Please bring a photo ID to help expedite the process.
- On the night of the Post-Race Party, Guests who enter Epcot prior to 8:00 p.m. with a Magic Your Way® theme park ticket will need to visit one of the following locations starting after 5:00 p.m. to validate their ticket and receive an event wristband:
- World ShowPlace Events Pavilion Courtyard – located between the Canada and the United Kingdom pavilions
- The American Adventure Gate – located across from the American Gardens Theater
- Pin Central – located behind Spaceship Earth
- Guests may enter Epcot through the Main Entrance or International Gateway with their party ticket after 8:00 p.m. and will be wristbanded upon entry. Race bibs cannot be used as entry.
- Disney transportation will be available until 2:00 a.m. the night of the party.
*Entertainment subject to change