You must visit the Runners Square booth at the runDisney Health and Fitness Expo to pick up your event wristband to access the Runners Square area on your designated race day.
Saturday, February 22, 2020
Event Time: 3:30 a.m. – 5:30 a.m. (Pre-race)
6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Post-race)
Sunday, February 23, 2020
Event Time: 3:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. (Pre-race)
6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (Post-race)
Location: Wonder Lot, Epcot
Runners Square packages include:
- Special open-air, “finish-chute” location
- Pre-race continental breakfast
- Stretching green
- Space heaters
- Exclusive starting line walk-out
- Separate walk out path to start line corrals
- Walk out times will be:
- Saturday (10K) – 4:00 a.m., 4:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Sunday (Half Marathon) – 4:00 a.m., 4:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Dedicated “gEAR check” station and Port-O-Lets
- Celebratory Photo Moment and commemorative gift
- Special treat and beverages Post Race
- Odwalla Smoothies; Runners Square Rice Crispy Treat; Coffee, Tea, Powerade, Chocolate Milk, Cash Bar also available
Corral placement is determined following typical runDisney protocol