- Results for the 10K and Half Marathon will be posted on runDisney.com/results on the evening of each race.
- All Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend participants can download and print a finisher certificate approximately one week after the event in the Digital Event Guide.
- Disney PhotoPass® Photographers will be on course and at the finish line taking your photos during your race. Smile and make sure your race bib is in view on the front of your shirt! Race photos will be available to view at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and in the My Disney Experience app within 48 hours of the event.
- To link your race photos to your Disney account, log in at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com, select “Link Photos,” and enter your 16-digit code, which is the 11-digit RaceID, plus your five-digit bib number. If your bib number is less than five digits, add zeros before your bib number to fill in the remaining numbers. See below for race IDs and replace the X’s with your bib number to complete the code:
- Half Marathon: 2022-PRIN-HLFx-xxxx
- 10K: 2022-PRIN-10Kx-xxxx
- 5K: 2022-PRIN-S5Kx-xxxx