- All runners, Guests, costumes and bags are subject to screening prior to entering the event staging areas.
- Selfie sticks, baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, baby backpacks, skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, walkers, walking sticks, and animals of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.
- Any children under the race age requirement will not be permitted in corrals, on course, or in runner-only areas. Unregistered individuals will be denied entry into race corrals. Only registered athletes are permitted in runner only areas.
For the safety of all of the spectators and runners, the following items will be prohibited from the start/finish staging areas and the race courses.
- Flags of any kind that are larger than 3′ x 5′ regardless of how flag is intended to be carried.
- Flag poles cannot be longer than 4 feet or have a diameter of more than 4 inches.
- Pole can be made of wood, plastic, and/or PVC. Poles made of metal are not allowed.
- Only poles with rounded or flat ends are allowed.
- No decorative or sharp ends will be allowed.
- Flag harnesses will be permitted if the participant bib is not covered and the harness does not pose a safety hazard.
The AdventHealth Team is here to help!
- Medical stations will be located on course during each race as well as at the finish line.
- Medical personnel can be found riding the course on bikes, in the finish chute and walking around the family reunion area.
- Be sure to complete the medical history/contact information on the back of your race bib prior to starting your event.
- GREEN FLAG – Good conditions. Enjoy the event but stay alert.
- YELLOW FLAG – Less than ideal conditions. Slow down and seek assistance if necessary.
- RED FLAG – Potentially dangerous conditions. All participants urged to slow their pace and hydrate adequately. Seek assistance if necessary.
- BLACK FLAG – Extreme and dangerous conditions. Event may be cancelled. Runners advised not to complete; course may be shortened; follow instructions of Event Officials.
For everyone’s safety, delaying or canceling the event is at the discretion of the Event Management team. As a reminder, the registration fees are non-refundable and nontransferable.