gEAR Bag Check
- gEAR Bag check is available for the 5K, 10K and Half Marathon, and is located in the staging area.
- The clear plastic bag received at the Expo with your participant shirt will serve as your gEAR Bag.
- Stickers used to identify your gEAR Bag will be provided when you drop off your gEAR Bag on race mornings.
- All gEAR Bags left at the end of the race will be turned into Lost and Found at Epcot Guest Relations outside the park entrance.
Food and Beverage
- On race day, participants and spectators can enjoy a variety of food and beverage offerings before, during and post-race. From coffee, fruit and breakfast sandwiches to post-race hamburgers and celebratory drinks, you won’t want to miss these delicious menus items!
Lost and Found
- Any clothing items left on the race course will be donated at the end of the event weekend and not returned to lost and found.
- If an item is lost on the race course or in the staging areas, check in with the Information Tent to see if it has been turned in. You may leave your information at that tent in the event a lost item is returned so we can contact you.
- All unclaimed lost and found items will be turned into the Epcot Guest Relations desk outside the park entrances upon race completion.