Sunday, April 7, 2019
Friends and family are invited to join the ChEAR Squad to support Half Marathon runners on race day! The package includes* reserved seating at the finish line, beverages, private restrooms and ChEAR Squad gear.
- Registered ChEAR Squad members must pick up their ChEAR Squad packet at the ChEAR Squad counters in The Arena at the Expo during operational hours.
- ChEAR Squad members must wear the wristband provided in the ChEAR Squad packet. Guests will not be admitted into the ChEAR Zone without the wristband.
*Reserved seating/viewing locations may vary and are subject to change. Guest must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled event to ensure reserved seating/viewing – actual location within the reserved seating/viewing areas is on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserved seating/viewing amenity is available for the registered ChEAR Squad member only. Each Guest will need to purchase a package for entry to the designated areas. Purchase is not required for children under 3 years old. Runners will not be able to meet their guests inside the reserved Finish Line ChEAR Zone unless the runner has purchased a ChEAR Squad Package.
Friends and family are encouraged to support their runners from designated areas during the Star Wars Rival Run Weekend. Here are a few tips for spectators:
- The ONLY spectator viewing locations for this event weekend are located at the start and finish lines of each event. There is no in-park viewing. Spectator viewing in any areas outside of approved and designated locations may result in removal.
- To increase the possibility of seeing your friends and family run, please be aware of their pace, expected time at each mile marker and anticipated finish time.
- Runner Tracking is available for friends and family to track 10K and Half Marathon participants. Sign up for Runner Tracking online, at the Expo or text SW to 38909.
- Any distribution of outside or unsealed food and/or beverage items to runners or participants along the race course is strictly prohibited.
- Spectators staying at Walt Disney World Host Resorts are encouraged to take Race Weekend Transportation to all events. Visit the Transportation tab for more information.
- Guests not staying at a Host Resort will need to provide their own transportation to all race weekend events.
- For all race events, Guests must park at Epcot.
- Parking is free before 6 a.m. on race mornings.