Host Resort Transportation
- runDisney event transportation will be provided to/from all Walt Disney World Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
- Participants and their guests are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation for ALL runDisney events.
- Transportation times and pick-up locations will be posted on signs in the lobby of each Host Resort.
- Guests staying at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort or Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa MUST TAKE the monorail to get to the start of the Half Marathon.
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
|Date||From Resort to Expo||From Expo to Resort|
|Thursday, February 21||9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday, February 22||9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, February 23||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to Disney Springs
|Date||From Expo to Disney Springs|
|Thursday, February 21||10:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday, February 22||10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, February 23||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Date||From Host Resorts to Start Line**||Finish Line to Host Resorts|
Friday, February 22
|3:30 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.||6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.|
Saturday, February 23
|3:30 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.||6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.|
Sunday, February 24
|3:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.||6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
*Monorails will be operating on the mornings of the Half Marathon race event ONLY.
** For 5K and 10K race days, it is recommended that all participants be on the event bus heading to the start line by 4:00 a.m. For Half Marathon race day, it’s recommended to be on the event transportation provided to the start line by 3:30 a.m.
Expo and Kids Races
To get to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Take I-4 to exit 65 (Osceola Parkway West). Take a left onto Victory Way and park in the main lot.
Take I-4 to exit 64 (192 West) and follow the signs to Epcot. Guests coming from 192 are strongly encouraged to follow the signs to Disney World via the World Drive exit.
Expect significant delays on all race mornings! Road Closures begin as early as 11 p.m. the night before the Half Marathon.
- Runner Drop-Off is located at Epcot on all race mornings. Guests should follow the directions provided by signage on the roadways and Cast Members within the parking lots.
- All taxi and ride sharing services will drop off and pick up near the blue balloon in the Epcot parking lot. Drivers should follow the directions provided by signage on the roadways and Cast Members within the parking lots.