Host Resort Transportation
- runDisney event transportation will be provided to/from all Walt Disney World Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
- Participants and their guests are encouraged to utilize the provided runDisney event transportation for ALL runDisney events.
- Transportation times and pick-up locations will be posted on signs in the lobby of each Host Resort.
- Disney Skyliner will not be available for runners or spectators during the runDisney event weekend
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
|Date||From Resort to Expo||From Expo to Resort|
|Thursday, February 20||9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday, February 21||9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, February 22||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to Disney Springs
|Date||From Expo to Disney Springs|
|Thursday, February 20||10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday, February 21||10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, February 22||10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Date||From Host Resorts to Start Line**||Finish Line to Host Resorts|
Friday, February 21
|3:30 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.||6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.|
Saturday, February 22
|3:30 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.||7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.|
Sunday, February 23
|3:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.||6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
*Guests staying at Magic Kingdom Resorts MUST use Walt Disney World® Monorail transportation for the Disney Princess® Half Marathon on Sunday. There will be no monorail transportation for the Disney Princess® 5K and the Disney Princess® Enchanted 10K.
Expo and Kids Races
To get to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Take I-4 to exit 65 (Osceola Parkway West). Take a left onto Victory Way and park in the main lot.
Take I-4 to exit 64 (192 West) and follow the signs to Epcot. Guests coming from 192 are strongly encouraged to follow the signs to Disney World via the World Drive exit.
- Runner drop-off, including rideshare, taxi service and personal vehicle, is located at Epcot. Follow the directions provided by Cast Members and roadway signage.