NEW! Digital Waiver Form
All weekend participants MUST complete a waiver form prior to arrival for each event you are participating in. And new this year, you can complete it digitally. A parent or legal guardian will need to sign a waiver for any participant under 18.
- To sign your digital participant waiver and save time at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, you will need to log in to your runDisney Account.
- Select “View & Sign Your Documents” in the important reminders section or select the race weekend from your registrations
- Select “View Your Registration” and then select “Your Documents”
- Once you have read the complete waiver, you will agree to sign the waiver electronically and then type your full name. Please note, your name must match the name used during the time of registration
- Once you have signed your waiver, you will have the option to download or email yourself a copy
In some cases, participants register others under a single runDisney account. If you have registered another adult, in addition to yourself, for an upcoming runDisney race, you will need to disassociate them from your runDisney account so that the other individual can sign their respective waiver. To do this, you will need to follow the steps below. Once you disassociate a registration from your runDisney account, your friend or family member will be able to manage their own registration in their Disney account.
- Log into your runDisney account here.
- Select “Your Upcoming Event.”
- Select the individual you are disassociating from your account (any adult other than yourself).
- You will see a prompt indicating that the other individual has not signed the waiver. Select that prompt.
- Enter the email address for the individual who needs to sign the waiver and select “Send Instructions.”
- The individual who you previously registered will now receive the digital waiver instructions and be able to sign electronically. You will no longer see that person associated with your runDisney account.
Note: If you have registered multiple individuals, in addition to yourself, you will need to follow the same process for each individual.
Expo Check-in Pass
Your Expo Check-in Pass will be needed at the runDisney Health and Fitness Expo to pick up your race bib. Your Expo Check-in Pass will be available to you on February 21 on your runDisney Account. Bring a printed or digital copy of your Expo Check-In Pass for each event you are participating in and a valid photo I.D. to the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to pick up your race bib.